That is a really great thing to happen to Watir support as it will
help both the sides in finding out the relevant issues faster...

Looking forward to it...

-Betsy Joy

On Apr 30, 3:18 pm, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> What do you think about creating Watir Stack Exchange site? It is free and
> uses Stack Overflow software. I think it would be the the best solution for
> Watir support, but I can not support it myself.
>
> Forwarded mail is part of this thread:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/selenium-developers/browse_thread/thre...
>
> For the people not familiar with Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/http://blog.stackoverflow.com/
>
> http://stackexchange.com/http://blog.stackexchange.com/
>
> There is already some Watir traffic at Stack Overflow:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/tags/watir
>
> Željko
> --
> watir.com - community manager
> pledgie.com/campaigns/2982 - donate to Watir
> watirpodcast.com - host
> testingpodcast.com - audio podcasts on software testing. all of them
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Dave Hunt <[email protected]>
> Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:38 AM
> Subject: [selenium-developers] Proposal for a Selenium StackExchange site
> To: Selenium Developers <[email protected]>
>
> Since the announcement that StackExchange 2.0 is going to be free, and
> we'd previously discussed the possibility of such a site for Selenium
> users I decided to go ahead and propose a Selenium SE site. If you
> think it's a good (or bad) idea go ahead and comment/vote on the
> proposal 
> here:http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/5881/proposal-for-selenium-se
>
> Personally I find the Google Groups (and previously Clearspace)
> difficult to keep up with, meaning I spend far less time answering
> questions than I'd like to. I think a SE site would be easier for
> users to identify whether the question is for IDE/Grid/RC/WebDriver,
> and could do a lot for reducing duplicate/newbie questions.
>
> Dave.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Selenium Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<selenium-developers%2Bunsu 
> [email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/selenium-developers?hl=en.
>
> --
> Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
> you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed 
> tohttp://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: [email protected]

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to