Question - Are we targeting to move to stackexchange based community
and hence leaving Google group?



On May 3, 11:34 pm, George <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am interested in helping, although I'm still a little unclear about
> what I need to do.
>
> On May 3, 8:10 am, Željko Filipin <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Kunal <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > I am game for it as well. Let me know what's next ?
>
> > You can check Stack Exchange site if the three of us is enough people to
> > start the site. You can also copy Selenium proposal for creating the site
> > and replace the data with Watir's data.
>
> > I plan to do it in a day or two, but feel free to do it yourself. :)
>
> > If the three of us are not enough people to start the site, we will have to
> > wait for more people to say they are interested in supporting the site.
>
> > Željko
>
> > --
> > Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search 
> > before you ask, be nice.
>
> > You received this message because you are subscribed 
> > tohttp://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> > To post: [email protected]
> > To unsubscribe: [email protected]
>
> --
> Before posting, please readhttp://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
> you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed 
> tohttp://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: [email protected]

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to