On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 14:14, Felipe Knorr Kuhn <fkn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Ethan,
>
> Congratulations, it looks very promising :)
>
> Even though I understand it's a fork, what can we expect from now on?

To start with, hopefully, improved documentation. I have a backlog of
features I want to implement, which I'll post somewhere, when I have time.
And of course fixing bugs, which I'm sure will be encountered.

> I liked most of the differences pointed in the Wiki, and I believe others
> will like them too, so why not make them to the main Watir project?

Some of them may be merged back into Watir, but some changes rely on major
changes that I've made to the internals which probably won't be merged back
into Watir.

> Will there be a new user group to support the new project?

Yes, I've set up mailing list, bug tracker, wiki, all the usual good things
projects have, and they're linked at the main site, http://vapir.org/

> Will you be able to incorporate future Watir features quickly? :)

I plan to.

-Ethan