Charley,

I don't know if I'm able to help with the merging because I would probably
break everything, unless the unit tests are covering most part of the code
:)

Also, I have never worked as a coder in a project this big, but it could be
a good time to try :)

Since there are lots of changes, perhaps we could try to check which ones
are the most important to the users, easier to merge, etc, and then start
from there. What do you think, Ethan and devs?

>From my point of view, the changes I would use the most are:

- Element#text
- Element#inner_html / outer_html
- Class names section

and obviously, the new Model dialogs support.

I know it certainly isn't simple as that.

How active is the Watir development nowadays? If a release is not near, the
core devs could focus on merging the most wanted features from Vapir.

FK