Hi, I have uninstalled & installed a 3.6.2 version, Added new Jssh again for 3.6 version. Still I am getting the same error, More over telnet localhost 9997 request is not getting connected.
Pls help me on this. Thanks, Chethan --- On Fri, 23/7/10, Tiffany Fodor <[email protected]> wrote: From: Tiffany Fodor <[email protected]> Subject: [wtr-general] Re: Getting error (JsshSocket::JSReferenceError) To: "Watir General" <[email protected]> Date: Friday, 23 July, 2010, 9:01 PM Hi! I think Firefox 3.6.7 is a new build. Have you installed the new jssh extension for it? Hope this helps! -Tiffany On Jul 23, 5:54 am, Chethan <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Every one, > > I am trying to run my script in firefox, I am getting following error > > :/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > jssh_socket.rb:12:in `js_eval': Components is not defined > (JsshSocket::JSReferenceError) > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > firefox.rb:195:in `goto' > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > firefox.rb:164:in `start' > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/commonwatir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ > browser.rb:71:in `start' > > Pls help me to solve this, I am executing this with window-XP- > Firefox3.6.7 > > Thanks, > Chethan -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. You received this message because you are subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general To post: [email protected] To unsubscribe: [email protected] -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. You received this message because you are subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general To post: [email protected] To unsubscribe: [email protected]
