Also did you review: http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/FireWatir+Installation If you find your solution be sure to update the group with the resolve issue
On Jul 30, 8:32 am, Super Kevy <[email protected]> wrote: > Try this > link:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unable_to_install_themes_or_extensions_-_Fi... > > I went through similiar problems. > > On Jul 23, 6:54 am, Chethan <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > Hi Every one, > > > I am trying to run my script in firefox, I am getting following error > > > :/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > > jssh_socket.rb:12:in `js_eval': Components is not defined > > (JsshSocket::JSReferenceError) > > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > > firefox.rb:195:in `goto' > > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.5/lib/firewatir/ > > firefox.rb:164:in `start' > > from C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/commonwatir-1.6.5/lib/watir/ > > browser.rb:71:in `start' > > > Pls help me to solve this, I am executing this with window-XP- > > Firefox3.6.7 > > > Thanks, > > Chethan- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. You received this message because you are subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general To post: [email protected] To unsubscribe: [email protected]
