Thank you very much.
I just found this module and can not find the example code in API document,
so I ask the first question.

I found the answer though the url :), now it fixes.


2010/9/7 Željko Filipin <[email protected]>

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Ekin Han <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Could you kindly tell me how to use Watir::Simple module
>
> Why would you like to use it? Watir API is not so complicated. I do not
> think it is supported any more.
>
>
> > I want to select all items from a multi-select_list
>
> Take a look at this:
>
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Selection+Boxes
>
> If it does not answer your question, you will have to provide your HTML and
> Watir code.
>
> Željko
> --
> watir.com - community manager
> watirpodcast.com - host
> testingpodcast.com - audio podcasts on software testing. all of them
>
>  --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: 
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to