browser.select_list(how, what).select_value(*value*)
I want to get the value of all options,just like below:
<option value = "1">a</option>
<option value = "2">b</option>
<option value = "3">c</option>
<option value = "4">d</option>
I want to get an array it just like [1, 2, 3, 4], in this way i can use[1,
2, 3, 4].each {|i| browser.select_list(how, what).select_value(i) }Is there any method to get the array? 2010/9/7 Željko Filipin <[email protected]> > On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Ekin Han <[email protected]> wrote: > > I know I can select each item with text, but now I want to selct each > option by using value. > > browser.select_list(how, what).select_value(value) > > > > Can can I get all the value of each option? > > Did not understand this. > > Željko > > -- > Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search > before you ask, be nice. > > You received this message because you are subscribed to > http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general > To post: [email protected] > To unsubscribe: > [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]> > -- Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice. You received this message because you are subscribed to http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general To post: [email protected] To unsubscribe: [email protected]
