True. I think no_wait stuff is still broken on 1.8.7, but not sure. I don't
recall there being anything else that doesn't work (but I haven't tested).

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:41, Jarmo Pertman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Also, rails 3 works on 1.8.7.
>
> 1.9.2 is not absolutely necessary :)
>
> Jarmo
>
> On Sep 9, 7:18 am, Jason <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'm in a slight quandry where Rails3.0 requires ruby 1.9.2, but Watir
> > only appears to run on 1.8.6 (although I did manage to get it running
> > previously on 1.9.1, see here:
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/f1e...
> > but Rails definitely doesn't run on 1.9.1)
> >
> > What's the latest in Ruby 1.9.2 support? Is it in the pipeline at all?
> >
> > J
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> To post: [email protected]
> To unsubscribe: 
> [email protected]<watir-general%[email protected]>
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to 
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
To post: [email protected]
To unsubscribe: [email protected]

Reply via email to