On 8/15/11 3:57 PM, orde wrote:
Does this work (from http://rdoc.info/gems/watir/2.0.1/Watir/Form)?

browser.form(:name, "input").submit

Hope it helps.

orde


On Aug 15, 7:48 am, Rahul Sharma<[email protected]>  wrote:
Hi Dimitry,

The reason I wanted to submit a local form is that I can not simulate user
clicks as part of the tests. The form in the question is:

<html><head>  <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1">  </head><body><form name="input" action="
test-environment-url/promotion-code.promotion-codecheck" method="post">

promotions code:<input name="promotions_code" value="PromotionName" type="
text">  <input value="Submit" type="submit">  </form>  </body></html>

Mind the formatting. This is the source of the form I want to post. For some
reason I can not click on the Submit button to post it in the test. Is there
another way?

Rahul,

this looks quite simple and it should work. Try the orde's suggestion above.

--
DK
AIM: DKroot1, Skype: DKroot

--
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to