Yuri,

I think this is a good start.  I think we should get some comments from the
thread and then post this up to the web site in the getting involved section.
A couple things I would add are:

- The use of @Override.
- Under optimization, if dealing with loops or iteration evaluate the growth
rate of the function (Big-O notation).
- Conformance to style standards

~Michael