Hi,

It would be great to create a sample scenario with a walkthrough as well.

It would be important to specify best pratices for using mercurial as well, for instance:

  - should we create a new local branch for working with an issue
  - how to send the patch against the default branch
- how to create new patch sets (and should these always be merged against tip)
  - try to minimize changes
  - etc ...