On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 01:32, Michael MacFadden
<michael.macfad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> James has built a script  (linked below) that is a good start, but dosn't as
> of yet grab the comments.

I just fixed this (and some other problems with the script).  It now
exports the comments as part of the issue text; this is not ideal but
should be an improvement.

There are other problems with the script, though; the assertion in
line 107 fails on issue 51, and I'm not sure JIRA will understand the
HTML markup that is part of the issue text.

> We might be able to put a link in the newly created Jira issue pointing back
>to the original Google Code issue to link to where the comments are.

Done.

Christian.