Hi there:

Since some weeks ago we are experimenting some exception randomly:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAVE-307
(see RemoteWaveViewService.getServerVersion) that makes WIAB very
unstable/unusable because we cannot edit or reply some waves, or we lost
editions, or access to that wave with the message "No conversations in
this wave".

I'm very lost looking in the code and logs, also because I cannot
reproduce it in my development workspace.

Can anybody more experienced help on this, giving some info, advice,
reasons for that exception, etc? Maybe someone is looking already on it...

Thanks,

Vicente