Yes, this is bug is annoying. I mean the "No conversations in
this wave".  The most nasty part is that I cannot reproduce it in my dev
environment as well. This is not a new issue though, it happened also
before, but at lower frequency. Server restart fixes it.
My theory is that the "No conversations" bug is related to the "duplicate
delta" warnings in the log. I.e. the first delta in the wavelet, specifies
the author - it's like - whoever writes the first delta to the wavelet - is
the author. But then the first delta is somehow recorded twice. And then on
the wavelet open request - it somehow reads incorrect delta and determines
that the participant is not allowed to access is, so it sends an empty
snapshot. Which causes the "No conversations" issue.