Maybe you can take a look at issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAVE-305
I made several attempts to fix it, but it's a bit elusive. It somehow
related to recent changes, as it didn't happen before with such frequency.
The problem is probably in the connection between client and server, maybe
even in the communication level. It doesn't happen with the mobile client
for example.
The issue is a nasty one, so worth taking a look.