Christian is referring to CAORBtqwYOCXJK3r2QqFhqP+YQ0fas_m4U0oHX7AZiswm6CwPyQ

By 'search the archives' - yes, you can sometimes use Google for the
task. But sometimes, it is easier to simply manually look through them
for a subject that describes what you are searching for.
(In this case 'email bridge bot').

Ali