By moving to github will the community there be able to communicate as
easily as we do here.  I have no experience working on any long term gothic
projects but in asf we can easily arrange for hangout debates which would
need to be recorded for public view. Tbh I agree with deadlines and emails
like these need to be frequent for us to band together. So either way after
the review submission date we should start another email for prep to move
to github or we should discuss the New timeline of the project and what we
need to build this into a stable community.