Cool!

My comments and thoughts are for the wave screen: I am not sure if you are
only showing the title of the wave or a whole blip text. It would be nice
to have enough space to read the blip, for example moving the wave's title
to the top bar and the participant list to other screen (like telegram or
whatsapp). A good blip navigation would be also important and it should
support nested blips, for example showing all the blips in a continuos
layout (like the web client) but allowing to fold/unfold them tapping.
Apart from this I agree with previous comments.

By the way, I have developed an adapter for the Android's EditText widget
in order to support blip's editing. (
https://github.com/P2Pvalue/swellrt/blob/master/android/src/org/swellrt/android/service/WaveDocEditorBinder.java
)

Regards,