Upayavira,

+1

We have a lot of folks (myself included) who are very interested in wave, but
aren’t actively developing.  We need to show the SwellRT folks that we have
something to offer from a contribution standpoint (e.g. coding, design,
documentation, etc.). If we can bring them some extra oomph, and the legal
structure of apache is also appealing to them, then and only then does it make
sense to move.  To that end, I might encourage the SwellRT team to start trying
out some apache like behaviors.  E.g. using a mailing list for decision making
and voting, etc. to see how they like it.

Thoughts?

~Michael