There are two questions here:

1. Is the Wave podling at the ASF going to terminate?
2. Is the Wave codebase going to persist somewhere else, in which case,
where, and who will be a part of that effort?

The first requires a vote of the PPMC, followed by a vote of the
Incubator PMC.

The second just requires a consensus, here.

Upayavira