On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 3:30 PM Olivier Fourdan <ofour...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,

Sure, and as I said, I have no issues with that if a separate (optional)
protocol  is created for it. I just don't think that the best place for it
is in xdg-shell, which is supposed to be just a small core set of features
that are absolutely required in order to create a usable desktop
environment.