Report from The County Clerk:

I am having a Mayberry Night in Troy NC on Saturday August 11th
at 7pm. This event will be held at the James Garner Center in
Troy NC. This facility is connected with First Bank and they
will serve as the lead sponsor for the event. This event will
help my DARE Program (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) where I
go into the Schools to educate our youth on the dangers of
drugs.

The Dillards (Rodney and Doug along with their band) and Maggie
Peterson (Charlene) will be with us.

Also the tribute artist: David "Barney" Browning, Allan "Floyd"
Newsome, Kenneth "Otis" Junkin, Jeff "Howard" Branch, and
Jamie "Opie" Sullivan.

IF you want tickets or directions please feel free to contact
me at 704.985.6987 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also Maggie will be on the Morning Show Friday July 10th around
7am to promote this. This station is WFMY located in
Greenesboro NC.

The County Clerk
"Howard" Jeff