Would you please post the web-site again?  I missed
that posting and would love to see the pics!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:46:17 -0400
From: "Mike Peacock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WALLYS
To: <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>

Hi Gang,
   My oil change center (plus another in town) use the pit method for oil
changing.  Only difference is back then they didn't have Penzoil :)
   Glad to see some discussion about Wally's.  A few weeks ago I posted
about the older gas stations like Wally's and a link to a site full of pics
that brought back memories hopefully to a few.  No one commented so I
assumed there was no interest, but even so, actions speak louder than words,

RIGHT?
    You may recall the interior bay of Wally's shown in the episode where
the Gomer allowed the Hanson brothers to park their car in there while Wally

was gone, one stayed hidden in the trunk and robbed the place at nite.  A
regular Trojan horse!
Mike Peacock
Connersville In