The following is a true Mayberry Moment.  Hope you enjoy reading about it half
as much as I enjoyed living it.

Little four-year old red haired boy was propped up in bed watching a favorite
movie with a tray of chicken, fries, corn and tea on his lap, and me right
beside him.  Every now and then I would hear, "Corn," and I (who willingly
spoils this little red-haired boy beyond belief) would feed him a spoon of
corn; next, the command, "Chicken," would be heard," and
the appropriate food would be placed in Mr. John Clay's mouth.  Then, "Tea,"
and so on and so on, until finally
I asked myself, where did this little Opie-look-alike come up with this?  Now
this little guy has been receiving TAGS since the womb.
Do you think that Mayberry can be genetic?   Maybe that explains the red hair.
His dark-haired daddy sure has been asking a lot of questions! lol  (granddaddy
is a red-head)

Laura Lee Hobbs, Dime Store Clerk and Gold Truck Watcher Extraordinaire--and no
red hair on our side of the
family, but we wouldn't change a lock of hair on our little boy's head for the
world.

"He sure is nicely mannerized."