Thanks for the reminder... i plan to light a candle and use the
laughter he has given over the years to send positive and happy
energy into the world like he did for generations.  And watch some
famous episodes.... I always watch TAGS before going to bed.. somehow
it calms me to sleep and i almost always have happy dreams.

Lol... i noticed he has seeped into our culture... i've seen Law and
order episodes where they bring up "mayberry" when talking about
small town Pd's and i've heard the turn "Barney" used more than once
in L&O and other movies and even in person when talking about cops.
"i had a Barney pull me over today" a friend said to me once...