Hi Friends,

     Charles Ingalls used to ask for Salt Risen bread too. ( Walnut Grove,MN)

     Andy and his "grumpy times" ... don't we ALL have grumpy times?

     It is sad about Miss Peggy  Joanna Moore... but she was fortunate to have
a daughter care for her in financial ways. Some folks do not have that. She's
in a better place ...dancing with Otis, putting up pickles with aunt bee, Clara
and Helen, and making sure to check on Raif.

    As I watch our city lose its mayberryness,.. It makes me sad and sick in
many ways. We are watching our mainstreet properties turn into Walmart,
Walgreens... and schools that are zillions of dollars. As the old get
forgotten...the young get too much.. and life just turns into a ...never go
back way.

  I hope all have a happy valentines day...
  good luck to you and yers...
  Erin