>>I think Scott has a good point here, and I've been trying to  figure out
why the "Andy angry scenes" *seem* to be more prominent in the color  years.  I
have a theory about that.  I think it may be partly because  Andy was actually
more subdued and less engaged than in the black-and-white  years.<<

In the color episodes, Andy would often only be sitting out on the bench
with some of the fellas and would seem very tired and just plain unhappy--even
when he WASN'T getting "angry" at anyone.  I think maybe his problems in  his
private life were affecting his performance.