Dear TAGS Friends,

  I have only seen one episode with Gomer, the Gold Truck, on TV Land.
  Are they skipping episodes?  Last night's show was Goober Takes a Car Apart
already!
  What happened to Citizen's Arrest, Barney and Thelma Lou, Pfft, Man in a
Hurry, etc?

  I hope TV Land isn't planning to take TAGS off again?  I noticed MASH is
coming on
  the schedule.  Please don't let them replace TAGS with MASH in the PM  :O(

  After this said, I wish everyone a very blessed happy New Year.

  Silvia, who wishes she was in Mayberry