Subject: Is is true??? Am I really back!!

 I've been on Digest Withdrawal for about a month.  Let me tell you,
it's worse that the Versitis.

I just got a message and it appears that Prince of A Man,  that Web site
Administrator, Bulletin Board  Administrator, all around Cool guy to
beat All Administrators, Allan Newsome, has the problem fixed, and is
one-by-one adding all us lost souls back in!!!!!

I'm Happier that Briscoe when Aunt Bee agreed to  marry Him

Yippppeeeeeeee
Did you here that boys???

We're back on the Digest!!   All our Friends are back

The Untrained Voice
Missed you all through the Digest very much
If I'm back..it's great to be back   If I'm not...I want to be back!!