I'm cleanin out my "sent" messages that never made the Digest (as you
can probably tell.)

I'm pleased to report, regarding this one below, that Jim Nabors did
indeed make the Indy 500 this year.
All of us Hoosiers were proud to have him sing "Back Home Again in
Indiana"  The great thrill was seeing him so healthy since he missed
last year.
I hope some of you saw him on national TV.