Dear Allen, I went to my short cut for the archives today and this is what came
up:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com/ on this server.

Apache/2.2.4 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.1 PHP/5.2.3-1ubuntu6.3 Server
at www.mail-archive.com Port 80

Did you do away with the archives?  Or should I try and make a new archive
LInk? Just thought i'd drop a line and let you know, before you get bombarded
again.
Keep up the great work, you truely are a "Prince" of a
man!!AMSOM~~~~~AMayberryStateOfMind  Reta Shaw ~~~ I'll Give You An A for
Breathing!!