Good to see ya'll again.  Thanks Allan for all your hard work.  I was just sure
it was a stuck condenser box under the hood.  You don't have to cut the
wires.....just tap on it ...."What's a matter with you people?  Haven't you
ever seen someone tap on a condenser box before?.....Break it up...the show's
over....go about your business!"
Anyway....I missed seeing the daily dose of Mayberry memories, friends and
neighbors.  Speaking of neighbors, I hope you saw our good neighbor, Jim Nabors
at the Indy 500 Sunday.  He looked great, sounded great, and said he was
feeling good too.  I couldn't keep back a tear as he sang,  "Back Home
Again......"
Keep a good thought......
Dennis in Nebraska
"Boy Giraffes Are Selfish"