>>Also, will someone e-mail me when y'all are done talking about TV
Land?  I
need a rest from this.  -Bob<<<

Well this quiet weekend did one good thing.  It stopped (hopefully) the
TVLand Discussion.  SO Hey Bob..you can read again now!!!

And I have to agree with you..some time we do go on (like the preacher)
and it can make the reading as "dry as dust" when it's not about our
favorite show.

That's why I think I'll go down to the Drug Store and get a bottle of
pop.  (wasn't that sly the way I brought up another recent subject?)  I
think that there must have been a pop machine that we did not see near
the Drug Store.  It seems most everybody except Gomer took Sunday's off.
So whoever asked about getting a bottle of Pop..I think Andy and the
others had some favorite machines that they knew kept them cold.

All the Best to you and yours
The Untrained Voice