Hello to my friends,

   I went to a retirement party  ( 40 years) I thought what do I get her a
septic tank?
NO. When I learned her company DID NOT GIVE HER a party or squat, I just said
IF this were the good Ol days there would have been a dinner for everyone, a
gold platter,
and an ad in the local paper.

 One of the folks said to me what does this mean for you when you retire ( in
35 yrs)
I said WELL... by the way things are going I am packing my bags throwing
caution to the wind and moving to Mayberry where folks are treated at the very
least ...Right,

 a few weeks ago I have a co worker who was going to her parents 65th wedding
anniversary.. she asked what do I get them? I said  A septic tank that is what
you get for peoplle who HAVE everything... She siad very funny. I said canning
jars a bed jacket ...eagle eye annie?  she decided to get them a new sheetset
and blankets set.

Who wants to meet me in Mayberry?
I'm sure tired of the world  in this life....

Look both ways before you cross the street.
Your fav crossing guard,
ERIN