Since I don't have Internet access over the weekend, one of my favorite
Monday morning activities is having some coffee and looking at what I missed
Saturday and Sunday.  Reading what Joe wrote about songs, and the people who
were drawn into singing along, was just beautiful.  Those are some of the
most poignant moments on TAGS.  I also like it when Andy and Barney are
singing "One Empty Chair" and Otis joins in.  It's done for comedy, but
later when Barney gets emotional at the thought of losing Otis - it's so
sweet.  It's kind of like the character actors we love so much.  We meet
with them on our favorite show, and they are not forgotten to us.  When we
watch modern TV, we miss them not showing up with their familiar faces and
funny lines.

Yesterday my Sunday School Teacher (who is also a High School
Teacher) mentioned she knew she was getting old when she said to her class
"Like Don Knotts says, 'Nip it in the bud'" and the class said, "Who?".
That concerned me - knowing there are kids out there just not being raised
proper.  These poor kids need TAGS now!

Kim - Wylie, TX