While we all have those opinions, this is not the place
to voice them.

I agree, and thanks, Allan. While I do have very strong opinions on the election, I much prefer to keep this list away from political commentary. I don't mind someone pointing out that the actors did the videos in support of their candidate, because some of us may like to watch it, but the real world is hard enough without letting it into "our" Mayberry. All of us should vote, but I honestly can't tell you whether you should vote for Pike or Stoner. Just vote your conscience, I guess. That's your own business... Oh, you're not talking about THAT election. ; )

Lisa