HI Kids,

 I actually had a recent Mayberry moment involving Keevy hazelton.
 My former neighbor had told me about someone of our neighborhood passing away,

I said "WHY can I not think of his first name.. ???"

She said," its simple, just think KEEVY Hazelton ...a part ofd your own little
hometown."

So when i told my parent I told them how I recalled his name. they both laughed.

Mom started to sing my hometown to me then she had another call at work...
I said its the thought that counts and Keevy in the sky knows what you ment.

Goodnight kids!!!
10-4 from the Checkpoint chicky,
Erin