At the next Mayberry Days, weather permitting, we should all gather and  have
the CEO of the digest give us a pep talk!  Then we could present him  with
the keys to a brand new Cadillac!  Then it would be up to him to find  the one
the keys fit!!
I did that to a preacher we had one time when he retired and everyone got a
big kick out of it.
But I think we need to wait until the  20th year and present him with  at
least a Westclox Scottie, or an Ingraham or some big name like that!  I  had a
Scottie one time and it kept perfect time until my mother ran it through  the
wringer and that kinda done it in!!
All funnin' aside, Mr. Newsome has done a fantastical job running this here
digest and the side items as well.  He actually works 25 hours a day....he
gets up an hour early every day to do it.
Y'all have a grand day and laugh much, laugh often.
CameraNutttttt!!!!