>>>>A while back someone wrote in the digest about his experience of a
squirrel getting into his house through the chimney.
          Yesterday evening I was watching AFV and it showed a film
strip of somebody who had a wild sqirrel running loose all
through his house and it stirred up quite a mess, knocking things off of
shelves, pictures off the walls, etc. I have to wonder if
that film strip was entered by the fellow who told us his story in the
digest.
     Bob Phillips  (west coast Barney)       Glendale, Az<<<<<

Fair question  Bob,  I was the perpetrator on the squirrel story on the
Digest, but I'm happy to say that there was no filing going on during my
Chevy Chase/Funniest Video moment.

Also I was fortunate that there was minimal damage from my chase.  A few
cracked blinds and some clean-up, but other than that I got off easy.
(and of course so did the squirrel).  Sometimes I think I still see him
out in a tree pointing and laughing,


The Untrained Voice
Not a wildlife expert, sticking with my Day job at the pickle factory

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to