In a message dated 6/6/2009 11:01:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Now I  can park it right in
my Mayberry stuff.   (Dixon you probably  know if that car appeared other
times)



Here's the "Andy Griffith Show" page at the Internet Car Movie  Database:
 
_http://www.imcdb.org/movie.php?id=53479_ 
(http://www.imcdb.org/movie.php?id=53479) 
 
There are several pages devoted to Ford Mustangs that popped up so much  
during the show's last four seasons (including the one Jack Nicholson drives 
in  "Opie Finds a Baby").  The one the Untrained Voice is talking  about 
(which appears to be a bright red) has two pages:
 
_http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_225758-Ford-Mustang-1965.html_ 
(http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_225758-Ford-Mustang-1965.html) 
 
_http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_228669-Ford-Mustang-1965.html_ 
(http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_228669-Ford-Mustang-1965.html) 
 
Don't have a number but it was quite a few times.  I suspect it even  
popped up during the 1964-65 season but chose my images from after the show 
went  
to color.
 
Dixon
 
P.S.  I've now started a page for "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.":
 
_http://www.imcdb.org/movie.php?id=57752_ 
(http://www.imcdb.org/movie.php?id=57752) 
 
I hope to add Season Three sometime next week.
 
 
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile 
device for under $50. Take a Peek! 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1221845911x1201401556/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to