Boy I'm going to have to apologize for my bad typing in yesterday's
Digest.  Sorry about that haste and sloppiness. 

Among other things I meant to say "waist model" when speaking of Aunt
Bee's badge in the Christmas episode.  I won't address all my errors.
It would take too long.
I typed like Otis. Or Barney, but I wasn't tipsy, I promise.

Interesting tidbit on the "Dinner at Eight" episode.  Goober comes into
Andy's house with a large suitcase under his arm.  Do you reckon the
same guy fixed his handle and the one that Andy had sewed on before he
went to Hollywood??(and then it broke right away).


Tom and Bob.  If you want to see your mystery man  (I call him Siggy
<Short Italian Guy>, you call him Mr. Schwamp's brother---and you guys
discovered him)  in the same scene as the real Mr. Schwamp..check out
"Off to Hollywood", where the guys are looking at the check.  They are
both there in Andy's office!! 

The Untrained Voice
Bad typists of the work Untie!! 

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to