The one stunt I remember seeing that made me wonder if Don Knotts really did
it, was the show about A Medal for Opie. When Barney has Andy lie on his back
on the front porch of Andy's house. Barney sits on Andy's feet and tells him
to push his legs up for strengthening muscles in the legs. Barney shoots out
of the camera and they cut the scene. Then he walks back in the scene. It
looks like Barney shooting up in the air, but is it?
I know I read somewhere that Don Knotts really hated doing the scenes where a
car almost runs him over when he crosses the street. They had to do take after
take and he didn't like it one bit!
"It didn't hurt him, caused he's braced for it, right Barn?"
Brenda Higgins
Bee in New Concord, OH
____________________________________________________________
Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYR2bpAKAcn97waxAbBmTqL10htfOoC4lUatPXyLdkiWY78mCxjfV2/
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/