"You can go back in time..but you can go back and be with old friends,
and talk about the old days. Never miss a chance to do that!
Thanks for letting me ramble
The Untrained Voice"
Joe: You can ramble on like that anytime. I can't tell you how that took me
back in time. Not only as it applied to various TAGS episodes but to my own
life. As we get older everyday, those of us who still live in our own little
Mayberry where we grew up begin to see familiar names when we scan the obits.
Isn't it funny how the older we get the obits become a more important read in
the daily newspaper? The person who looks back at us in the mirror every
morning looks a little more worn. Time passes on but I still at least feel
young as I watch TAGS and I'm reassured when everyone always looks the same.
Bob
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/