Another blooper about Goober's age is that he claims to be only 33 when he goes 
on a date with Edith Gibson in the last episode filmed (#249), yet he was 36 
when he buys the station earlier (as you point out). Maybe ol' Goob is going 
backwards in time, huh?

Schwamp

>I too, was watching the TAGS Sunday night marathon and I noticed something I 
>had never noticed before.  In the episode
>where Goober buys Wally's, twice he tells Opie he is 36.  This episode was 
>broadcast on Christmas Day of 1967. That would
>mean Goober was born in 1931.  However, in the episode "The Case Of The Punch 
>In The Nose", Goober tells Barney he was >5 years old in 1946 when Floyd 
>punched Foley in the nose.  Curious, Curious.  Maybe Goober has some Jack 
>Benny in him.
____________________________________________________________
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSwrBwyr15ZDaAJBgTDNb2XJw4o6ipvTchvVhj1oT5EbxfdIzA6RK/
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to