Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:54:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathy Brooke <kathybro...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Don Knotts Stories
To: wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com

I'm new to?wbmutbb.com. I just read a post from Ken Anderson?regarding stories
about Don Knotts. I?have stories about him but never met him. When?I lived in
Morgantown WV in the mid 1980s I?befriended an older man who had grown up with
Don.?I was also told that his brother ate breakfast every morning at the dime
store on High St. in downtown M'town.??I was told to go in there one
morning?and see him. I never did but I think I saw him downtown one day.?The
man I saw had eyes just like Don Knotts' - and his eyes were unusual! PS I've
picked up several references to?the state of?WV and towns there in?different
episodes of the show.
?
Kathy Brooke
1008 Mill Pond Dr. SE
Smyrna GA 30082-3832
H# 770-432-9599
C# 678-665-9160
www.linkedin.com/in/kathybrooke
?
"She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain."
Louisa May Alcott