In a message dated 3/16/2010 11:01:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbmutbb-requ...@wbmutbb.com writes:

Andy had  constantly spoken in praise of Brownie, so it was inevitable
someone would  write the story. We wrote the outline and then the fully
completed script. Now  the weird part. To this day nobody on TAGS can give a
reason
why it wasn?t  filmed. It?s still a mystery.

It seems like I heard someone say it was one of a number of "stockpiled"
scripts at a time when the writers churned out more episodes than CBS had
ordered that season, and when it was set aside it was just forgotten about the
 following season.  Am I hearing that right or did I imagine it?

Dixon