David Switzer's wonderful post about the vocal talents of Howard Morris and
 Jackie Joseph inspired me to make a list of all the Mayberry regulars who
had  cartoon voices on their resume...the list was longer than I thought!
There  were some very talented actors in this cast and I may have ever left
out some  actors in this long list.

Andy Griffith--voiced an animated version of  himself hosting the 1970s TV
special "Frosty's Winter Wonderland," also voiced a  more recent one, "The
Very First Noel"; even reportedly contributed a voice to  the "Close Combat"
video game in the 1990s
Ronnie Howard--has one credit as  Richie Cunningham, in one episode of the
Saturday morning "Happy Days" spinoff,  "Fonzie and the Happy Days Gang"
Don Knotts--voiced an animated version of  himself as a guest star on "The
New Scooby Doo Movies"; a number of credits  include Wormie in the "Hermie &
Friends" videos and  the turkey mayor  in "Chicken Little"

Howard Morris--too numerous to name, but notable for:  Beetle Bailey; Atom
Ant; Jughead and other voices on "Archie," Wade the Duck on  "Garfield and
Friends," Gopher in the Disney "Winnie the Pooh"  cartoons
Jackie Joseph--numerous, but I'll always think of her as the  ear-wiggling
Melody on "Josie & the Pussycats"
Howard McNear--is listed  as a doctor on three early episodes of "The
Flintstones"
Hal Smith--possibly  the busiest voice actor in the Mayberry cast, with a
long resume: Owl in the  "Winnie the Pooh" movies, fill-in voice as Barney
Rubble (while Mel Blanc was  recuperating from a car accident); Goliath on
"Davey & Goliath"; fill in  voice for Elmer Fudd; long, long resume ranging
from "Clutch Cargo" to Disney's  "Beauty & the Beast" and said to even do some
work as Goofy
George  Lindsey--had roles in Disney's "Aristocats" and "Robin Hood"
Clint Howard--in  Disney films, was Junior, the young elephant in "The
Jungle Book" and "Roo" the  baby kangaroo in the "Winnie the Pooh" cartoons
Ken Berry--actually has a  voice credit in the 1997 animated "Batman" series
Jamie Farr--resume includes  "Hey Arnold!" and "Family Guy"
Arlene Golonka--"Speed Buggy," "Scooby Doo,"  "Capital Critters"
Bob Denver & Alan Hale--voiced their "Gilligan's  Island" characters on the
two animated "Gilligan" spinoffs
Jesse  White--credits range from "Jonny Quest" to "Garfield"
Dub Taylor--Digger in "The Rescuers"
Ronnie Schell--on his resume is a  Saturday morning cartoon with a
Mayberry-ish name..."Goober and the Ghost  Chasers."  (Goober was played by
Paul
Winchell.)

Honorable mention:  I can't find that Frances Bavier ever voiced a cartoon
but it's been widely  mentioned here that she did pose as one of the models
for the Fairy Godmothers  in Disney's "Sleeping Beauty."

Dixon