Thanks to all of you who sent me emails helping me capture Mayberry screen pictures. For not having any computers in Mayberry you guys sure know a lot of stuff. Those "Learn a Month" magazines have a lot of useful information.

I just rewatched "Keeper of the Flame" to take a look at Larry Mondello's lookalike. Always wonder when I see that episode why Old Man Foster didn't just put a padlock on the door of that shed/barn. He did that to the back room so why not on the outside door. Some people sure do things the hard way.

"Then we go down to the dime store and buy another sacred candle." - Larry Mondello Look a Like

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire WI 54701
715-839-8470