Here is the answer to what period of the year does Otis's birthday fall.  In 
the first season when Jail Inspector Ralph Case comes to inspect the Mayberry 
jail, both Otis and Andy mention that today is Otis' birthday.  Andy even goes 
out and gets Otis a cake.  At the very end of the episode Andy, Barney, and 
Ralph Case drive out to Luke Ranier's farm.  If you look, all the trees around 
the farm have lots of leaves.  Therefore, the day must have been between May 1 
and October 1.  That is when North Carolina trees have lots of leaves.  

 

Orville Hendricks - Your neighborly butter and egg man.  I noticed that someone 
asked who did Beatrice Tayor get engaged to.  I do not know the answer, but I 
can assure you it was not me.  I do not care what all the people of Mayberry 
are saying.  I am not a chickencoop cassanova.
 
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your 
inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2
_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to